For the Crab
- Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic and coriander, mix well.
- Add the tipsy paprika marinade, add the cream and finally add the crab, mix. Once the crab turns red it is ready.
For the Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Mix all ingredients, spread on the bread and grill in the oven until charred
For the Charred Buttery Sweetcorn
- Mix all the ingredients for the buttery mixture.
- Boil the corn for 15 mins in salt water.
- Grill until charred and brush with the butter mix
For the Spicy Rice
- Fry pepper and onion in heated oil for 2 minutes.
- Add dried spices to the pan and cook for further 1 minute
- Add rice, water and chicken stock to the hot pan. Bring mixture to boil, then immediately turn the heat to lowest possible and add the frozen peas
- Cover with lid and cook for around 30 minutes (until cooked).