- Preheat oven to 180˚C & line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Chop all the ingredients for the salsa, then add in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- To make the guacamole peel avocado, then mash with a fork in a small bowl. Add in the diced tomato, chopped coriander, lemon juice and jalapeno sauce. Mix then season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange half the tortilla chips across the baking tray, top with half the black beans, half the sweetcorn, half the jalapenos, half the salsa and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process with the rest of the ingredients then place in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Serve the nachos while still warm with a dollop of guacamole, dashes of the jalapeno tequila sauce, coriander leaves, salsa, natural yoghurt and lime wedges.